We are happy to announce that we are offering the following registration option:
Late online registration (without paper submission) for 20 Euros!!!
Please note that for technical reasons, registrations are handled through a separate website: ace2022-registration.org. Please carefully read the related information below before registering.
Two types of registration are generally available to either cover online or in person / on-site attendance in Hamburg. Reduced student registrations are also available.
All who wish to attend the conference must register and pay the registration fee via the conference registration page. This includes online and on-site attendance.
Each accepted paper must be covered by one registration, otherwise the paper will not be included in the conference program and IFAC Papers Online. The registration fee must be paid within the deadline for final upload of accepted papers. Full registrations allow for the upload of up to two papers, student registrations include one paper.
Please note that we strongly encourage to decide as early as possible whether to attend ACE 2022 on-site in Hamburg or online only. Information how many participants will be travelling to Hamburg is of utmost importance to organise ACE 2022. This includes organising the lunches and banquet dinner but also creating a conference program best aligned with the number of on-site participants and the topics of the presented papers. Changing your mind later and deciding to switch from online to on-site registration will require additional registration fees. Also, please see the cancellation policy below.
|# of paper||Type||Fee||Available until|
|Late registration fee||2||on-site||650 Euros|
|Late online registration||0||online||20 Euros|
The early registration fee will be available until 30 April 2022; the deadline for (regular) registration will be 15 June 2022. After that date, late registration fees will apply. All on-site registration fees (students and full registrations) will include lunches and a banquet dinner.
Note that registration fees for online participation only are exempt from VAT payments. The additional fees due to on-site participation include 19% VAT. The items will be mentioned separately on the invoice clearly stating the VAT.
Additional On-site participation fees after online registration
Participants first registering for online participation only but then decide to attend the conference on-site in Hamburg instead of a purely virtual / online participation, will be able to purchase additional on-site registration according to the following fees:
Note that these additional fees for on-site participation are only applicable for participants that have already previously registered for online participation!
All additional on-site participation fees include 19% VAT.
Please note that this option is no longer available as we are very close to the conference. Participants, that have already registered for online participation and uploaded a paper and now wish to participate onsite in Hamburg are kindly requested to contact us via email to discuss late registration option.
Cancelations are accepted following the following rules.
- Cancelations can concern all or part of the paid items.
- Cancelation notice should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. It should provide detailed description of the items to be canceled and proof of payment.
- Any cancelation will be charged a 100€ handling fee, whatever the price of the canceled item or items.
- If cancelation occurs within five (5) weeks after payment, refund will be of 70% of the price of canceled item or items (after subtracting the handling fees). In this case the refund will be credited back without delay to the credit card or PayPal account used for the payment or transferred to the according bank account.
- If cancelation occurs later than five (5) week after payment, refund will be of 40% of the price of canceled item or items (after subtracting the handling fees). The amount will be credited by wire transfer and will occur before December 31, 2022.
- Registrations used to upload final papers to be included to the program cannot be canceled at any time.
Developing Countries Young Author Support
The IFAC Foundation invites young authors who are giving presentations at the IFAC ACE 2022 Symposium to apply for Developing Countries –Young Author Support consisting of waive of registration fees. A person is eligible for support if the person meets all of the following criteria:
- The person must be an author of a technical paper which has been accepted at the Symposium.
- The person must not be a citizen of a high-income country/region and must not be affiliated to or supported by an institution in a high-income country/region. A list of high-income countries follows.
- The person must be younger than 30 years during the Symposium.
Terms and Conditions
- A funding is provided by the IFAC Foundation to the IFAC ACE 2022 Symposium to waive the registration fees of a limited number of applications that can be supported.
- Submission of an application represents no guarantee that funding will be given.
- Only one author per paper can be supported.
- Recipients must register in advance for the symposium. Travel, accommodation, visa and insurance costs remain the responsibility of the recipient.
- Presentation of the paper at the congress by the successful applicant is a requisite for support.
- Recipients must write a short report (a few lines) about their work, paper title, and stating what the attendance meant to them, and what they learnt. Applying for the award implies that the recipients give their consent that the report together with their picture and a brief bio will be uploaded on the Foundation website.
The complete application form below should be sent to email@example.com by 31.1.2022
31.12.2021. Applicants will be notified in April 2022.