The registration will open in February 2022. Two types of registration are generally available to either cover online or in person attendance. Reduced student registrations are also available.
All who wish to attend the conference must register and pay the registration fee via the conference registration page. This includes online and in person attendance.
Each accepted paper must be covered by one registration, otherwise the paper will not be included in the conference program and IFAC Papers Online. The registration fee must be paid within the deadline for final upload of accepted papers. Full registrations allow for the upload of up to two papers, student registrations include one paper.
|Early registration||2 papers||on site||400 Euros|
|Registration fee||2 papers||on site||550 Euros|
|Late registration fee||2 papers||on site||650 Euros|
|Student registration||1 paper||on site||250 Euros|
|Online full registration||2 papers||online||300 Euros|
|Online student registration||1 paper||online||200 Euros|
The early registration fee will be available until 30 April 2022; the registration will be 15. June 2022. After that date, late registration fees will apply. All on site registration fees (students and full registrations) will include lunches and a banquet dinner.
Developing Countries Young Author Support
The IFAC Foundation invites young authors who are giving papers at the IFAC ACE 2022 Symposium to apply for Developing Countries –Young Author Support consisting of waive of registration fees. A person is eligible for support if the person meets all of the following criteria:
- The person must be an author of a technical paper which has been accepted at the Symposium.
- The person must not be a citizen of a high-income country/region and must not be affiliated to or supported by an institution in a high-income country/region. A list of high-income countries follows.
- The person must be younger than 30 years during the Symposium.
Terms and Conditions
- A funding is provided by the IFAC Foundation to the IFAC ACE 2022 Symposium to waive the registration fees of a limited number of applications that can be supported.
- Submission of an application represents no guarantee that funding will be given.
- Only one author per paper can be supported.
- Recipients must register in advance for the symposium. Travel, accommodation, visa and insurance costs remain the responsibility of the recipient.
- Presentation of the paper at the congress by the successful applicant is a requisite for support.
- Recipients must write a short report (a few lines) about their work, paper title, and stating what the attendance meant to them, and what they learnt. Applying for the award implies that the recipients give their consent that the report together with their picture and a brief bio will be uploaded on the Foundation website.
The complete application form below should be sent to email@example.com by 31.12.2021. Applicants will be notified in April 2022.