Authors must prepare an electronic version of the full paper according to the required paper style and submit it in the required file format. The normal requirement of 6 pages maximum applies. For more details see the Information for IFAC authors.
Please note that papers that do not meet the required specifications will not be included in the final conference proceedings.
The Paper should be prepared in final proceedings form (not exceeding six pages) according to the IFAC LaTeX file guidelines. The package for IFAC papers can be obtained from here: ifacconf_latex.zip
For Authors using Microsoft Word the compressed file ifacconf_office.zip is available containing the template and a sample PDF file.
File Format for Final Submissions
You have to submit your Paper only in proper PDF (Adobe Portable Document Format). The maximum size for your file is 1.5 MB.
Submissions for contributed papers have to be made electronically through PaperCept.
Publication of Papers
Papers should follow the normal guidelines for IFAC events available on the IFAC website.
- Accepted and presented papers will be published in the IFAC-PapersOnLine series hosted at the ScienceDirect web service.
- All papers published on the web site can be cited using the site ISSN, the event ISBN, and the individual paper DOI.
- All submissions must be written in English, and only PDF files are accepted.
- All papers must be prepared in a two-column format in accordance with the IFAC manuscript style.
- The author(s) must grant exclusive publishing rights to IFAC under a Creative Commons license when they submit the final version of the paper. The copyright belongs to the authors, who have the right to share the paper in the same terms allowed by the end user license, and retain all patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data).